High Adventure Camps
Whitewater Rafting and Much More!
Let us plan a High Adventure trip or week for you!
Imagine going far beyond even a great week of camp at Mount Moriah! It's possible in the High Adventure camp program. Mount Moriah Christian Camp is located in the middle of some of the most beautiful and exciting natural thrills in the nation. Come and join us for a week of High Adventure!
"The High Adventure Camp turned out to be just that, quite an adventure! Our teens had a great time, and most importantly, they made lasting decisions for Christ."
Youth Director, Truth Baptist Church
- Tubing in Townsend, Tennessee
- Mountain biking in the state of Virginia
- Whitewater rafting on the Nantahala River in North Carolina
Cost - Register Early and Save!
- $250 per person if registered before April 1st and $275 per person if registered after April 1st - regular camp is $175; only $100 for High Adventure program.
- Adult leaders wishing to participate must register in advance and pay the full registration fee.
- Program is limited to 30 total participants and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration must be paid in full to reserve your space during any High Adventure weeks.
- High Adventure is available to campers 13 years of age or older in good physical condition.
- All High Adventure guides are certified in CPR, First Aid, and wilderness First Aid.
- All participants must pass a swim test after arrival at Mount Moriah.
- All participants must have parental consent form and medical release waiver. See forms above.